Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BUWAN NG WIKA

August 26,2010, celebration of Buwan ng Wika which have many activities like exibit, poster slogan,pakatha ng tula at sanaysay, balagtasan and pagkanta and one of the most important is the pagrampa ng mga katutubong kasuotan. Many students is very excited for the pageant and me also. In this celebration I do and help very much, I am the one who do the THEME and I am happy because I finish it. My classmates clif, jing, palmera and me is the one who decorate dthe stage and we are so happy and we enjoy it very much.
When the pageant comes, the contestants are beautiful and handsome. They wear their katutubong kasuotan and it is very nice. When the announcement of the winners many fourth year win the pageant and I am glad. This celebration of the Com arts is very unforgetable and very enjoyable....

No comments:

Post a Comment