Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Teachers are like flowers:
they spread their beauty
and touches the hearts of their students.
Teachers , with their words of widom
,lead us down the roads of life."

*To live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred years without knowing such teaching."
Teaching is one of the most crucial , responsible and important since it consists of communicating knowledge and guiding the intellectual developmentof a person. The objective purpose of teaching is the spread anmd communication of the right ideas ,of intellectual values.

August 3,2010 in Central II.., the start of my teaching about Jesus Christ, I am so excited to seee my students and I'm also scared because I don't know what the expression of the students to me. When I enter the classroom they are smiling to me and me also I smiled to them, I ask them to pray. After that I introduce myself to them I'm so happy because they like me and they are also happy that I will be their teacher in religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment