Wednesday, March 2, 2011

JS PROMENADE

The most unforgettable experience in my life because it is our last JS Promenade so I enjoy it. That day is also my birthday I am so very lucky that night because many guys dance with me, and you know who is my first dance hehe>>>^_^, he is my kapatid vin christian. I am so very happy because their are two guys "sabay silang lumapit at hindi ko alam kong sinong pipiliin ko" , oh my gosh!!!<<<..."ang haba tlaga ng hair ko:)...Even I am not the girl that is beautiful I am very proud to myself because many people love me and like me as a simple girl. That night my"mga pare" dance with me they give me flowers I am so happy that night and I enjoy it very well. And their is a one guy who touches my heart but it is secret...hehe,.And lastly I give thanks to God for that wonderful day or night to me, I will not forget it in my life the" JS PROMENADE 2011">>>...GODBLESS US ALL^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment