Saturday, January 1, 2011

CATECHIST
"To live a singe day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred years without knowing such thing".When i am teaching in Central I as their catechist I am so very bless to teach others to proclaim the teachings of God, the life of God and His sacrifice for us. Then when I am studying and hear and learn the teachings of the teachers I think that being a teacher is so easy. But now I understand that being a teacher is a challenge to be more confident and to teach others and to learn more about the words of our Father, Protector and Savior, JESUS CHRIST. Teachers are very important because they are the one who teach good moral and values to become successful someday. So I salute all the teachers and also to myself,"I am so very proud to be a teacher"...!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment